Oct 26, 2009

Shy of 100K

Ok so as I am writing this I sit at 99994 Gamerscore. No real way Im going to hit it at 100K now but still an achievement in itself to reach this point. I am very glad of this and it looks like the game that will make me pass this will be WWE Legends of Wrestlemania or Borderlands.

On other news... my computer had overheated so I was litterally without a computer for about a week. Not too much fun, but I did manage to fix it last night. For anyone who cares, my processor chip overheated due to having dust stuck under the fan. No real damanage but I am sure glad to have it back again.

Back to gaming, although I am playing WWE Legends, Brutal Legend has taken a lot of my time. It is a genuinely fun game to play, its a shame I am only missing one serpernt to get 2 of the most annoying achievements.(120 serpernts collected & 100% stats). None the less I am sure I will put it in again to find that last one... Wish me luck!!!!

Oh and I will update my list at the bottom some time tonight.

No comments: