Dec 28, 2009

PC Games on Deman plus 105,000 and more

First of all, I have finally passed the 105,000 point threshold. Although its not a major milestone it does not go unrecognized. This is so due to the lack of motivation to play a certain game. I have noticed that every once in a while, when I do not know what to play... I will play a lot of arcade games old and new, even though I still have Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 unfinished and Left 4 Dead 2 untouched (anyone wanna play these with me?).

While playing arcade games I have added some new ones including Worms 2 Armageddon and Secret of Monkey Island. Both games are a ton of fun for arcade games. Aside from that you can also include Tinker, Osmosis, and Wheres Waldo. This is all thanks to the all new Games on Demand for PC. I have taken a better use for my computer recently and I am not going to lie but it is good to game with your mouse every once in a while... especially with Osmosis. Wheres Waldo? seems to be very kiddish but brings you back to the good ole days anyway. Tinker itself was free so who can complain about free?

I guess this week itself has been a busy day... In less than a weeks time the boosting group I have joined will start their first game on the turn of the new year. I have once again signed up to Gamefly and will start playing Wolfenstein. I'm very gracious to be part of the group and would like to thank ThrawnOmega for letting me be in the Hand of Thrawn Boosting Alliance.

Ok so to wrap this up I will update my achievement list at the bottom and would like to wish all my readers a very Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

TeDWooD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TeDWooD said...

I know Bioshock 2 freezes on the multi-player but im not sure if that's specifically due to the xbox.
Xbox 360 Video Repair Guide!

Anonymous said...

One of the best features of the Xbox 360 is its achievement point system. The simple idea that every time you complete certain tasks or unlock certain Easter eggs you get points is genius. It’s a simple, by effective system to create a hierarchy among X box players.

Increase Traffic