Mar 16, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Oh yeah, that was 3 months ago, I guess I am a little late on that one. Seems like once I hit 100K GS I just forgot about this place. Well, due to some interesting people I have been gaming with, I will be trying to get back into this blog.

Well here is the short version of the update I am going to give you:

Hand of Thrawn Boosting Alliance
January - Wolfenstein .... Still not finished

February - Frontlines + Turning point... Multiplayer finished but havent even started single player.

March - Fracture Oddly enough working on it as I type this.

I also started a race to 150K with Kwey516. He started ahead of me and I passed him up in Feb by about 1000 GS and now he is ahead of me due to me playing Final Fantasy 13. We expect one of us will hit our goal around June. I plan on winning this thing but Kwey seems determined about pulling his trigger... whatever that means.

For now that ends my update I will start posting more and updating my list of games at the bottom.

No comments: